To promote lifelong learning and a pathway to success by transforming the mindset of our families.
To create a community where parents take a proactive approach in their children’s future by forging a commitment to education.
- María Meraz - Partner / CEO
- Susana González - Executive Director
- Alexis Flores - Administrative Director
- Jorge Haynes - California State University Administrator, Retired
- Joe Padilla - IT Specialist
- Integrity: We uphold an honest approach supported by our strong work ethic and trust.
- Diversity: We understand and embrace beliefs, values, norms, and behaviors of our culturally diverse society.
- Excellence: We pride ourselves with commitment to your family and the quality of our programs and services.
- Impact: We strive to make a long lasting impact in our community.
Our goals are your goals. What we expect from this course is:
- Your children’s well being and academic development.
- Promoting good habits in families.
- Knowing the road to success.
- Getting to know the school system.
- Preparing your children for college.
- Knowing the necessary abilities for the twenty-first century.